Today the most effective organizations are those that undertake a review of all goals, programs, and services on a regular basis. This requires an assessment of the organization’s progress not only toward its own vision and outcomes but the impact it has on the broader community good. Because of this, community developers will always need to support the implementation of evaluation. This webinar will provide an overview of key concepts, models, and tools that will be important for community builders to help stakeholders reflect on the successes and challenges that surface learnings, stories, and reasons for celebrating. It will also lead to new outcomes and strategies for moving forward.
• understand different types of evaluation
• apply strategies for implementing evaluation
• explore methods for gathering data
• articulate the potential of storytelling
• identify errors to avoid when designing surveys
• review sample evaluation tools