Describe the room that you are in as a geographic space (i.e. your community, province of Alberta, Canada, etc.) Identify one spot in the room as your current location.
Have participants move to appropriate spot in the room based on a series of questions, such as:
- Move to where you live
- Move to where you were born
- Move to where you will or have vacationed this year
Discussion Questions based on the Topic of the Session:
- Where do you think the majority of our target group lives in our community?
- Where do you think the greatest successes (related to the topic) are in our community?
- Where do you think the most significant concerns (related to the topic) are in our community?
Debrief the movement of participants as necessary i.e. observations about the locations.