We Specialize in Complexity Competency (aka "messy")
Today's health, social, economic, and environmental challenges require Fourth Sector, future-focused leaders at all levels working across sectors to drive collective impact and large scale, transformative change. Yes it's messy, often chaotic, scary hard work but it is the most important and rewarding work you will ever do. We're here to help.
- We are especially good at working with individuals, organizations, and businesses who are committed to being the best community leaders they can be.
- Our most enjoyable work involves working collaboratively to go beyond simply responding to symptoms in organizations, businesses, neighbourhoods and communities. Instead, we will help you sort out the “picture on the top of the puzzle box” and provide the tools and resources to work with your stakeholders to build on your assets to develop strategies for moving forward.
- We promise to help every client move beyond surviving and get to thriving and to do it with passion and compassion.
- We will always nudge our clients to push their growth, innovation, and readiness as Fourth Sector, future-focused leaders.
- We respect the knowledge and wisdom that already exists in the organization, business, or community and ensure it will be tapped to build the capacity of the individuals and organizations with whom we work.
- We honour the idea that community building is a process that recognizes that power is not the exclusive domain of its formal leaders but is increasingly more about the wisdom of its citizens and a willingness to lever their strengths.
Our work includes consulting, coaching, workshops, retreat design and facilitation, keynote addresses, and customized training.
Our first one hour consultation is free of change. Please contact us or call 289.820.5373 to set up a date and time.
Depending upon the nature of the work and the length of the contract, our consulting and coaching fees begin at $500 – 750 per day. Training fees range as well ($750 and up) depending upon whether it is delivered online, on the ground, or as a keynote; and how much customization and travel time is required for your specific audience. We will always do our best to make our fees work within your budget.